Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 47: SNOW!!!

July 17, 2017

Dear Friends and Family,

Sorry but not much of a letter this week. I'm uploading extra fotos and stuff. Had to get up early this morning to see the snow. I'm over my cold. Also in the interesting experience department, when I was talking to some other missionaries when doing exchanges an old homeless lady dumped a styrofoam cup of water on me and ran away stumbling and dancing and yelling that she had baptized me. So that's pretty neat. 

Love you all, pray and read your scriptures and go to church,
Elder Olson

Note on the Pictures: Elder Olson finally got to go up to the mountains and see and play in the snow. He was so happy. 
The car ride up to the beautiful mountains














Once there was a Snowman, Snowman, Snowman




Chilean Cowboys


The car ride up (turn the sound off on this one...just wind)


More of the car ride scenery (turn the sound off)

The beautiful Mountain stream and snow

No comments:

Post a Comment