Tuesday, October 11, 2016

First week in the Mission Field - Talca, Chile

Everyone,

 This week has been absolutely insane. It's been almost two weeks since I was able to read emails, and I got a little caught up in reading and messed up my time. I'll write my big email home first this week so that I can be absolutely sure to get it done. Pictures will be coming later in the week. 

I'm doing pretty well with the language. 

Like I said it's been crazy, I've been moving around a lot for meetings and exchanges, I slept in Talca two nights last week and went on exchanges with a Brazilian, which was pretty cool. 

I've eaten a LOT of completos (basically Chilean hot dogs), and soup called casuelo, which is like the laziest soup in the history of ever. 

There's been a big festival here in San Clemente. Two people have been stabbed to death and two more have died in accidents, but I promise I'm being safe. 

I'll work on a spiritual thought for next week, sorry for the short and sloppy letter.

I Love You All!!!

Elder Olson

Elder Haar (on left) sent this pic of Elder Olson and Companion eating completos in San Clemente area of Talca, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment